Saturday, November 07, 2009

Miserable Week

It started on last Sunday. Little Gal just started puking outside, scolded her, then she still continued in her room. She told me she was weak and really not feeling well. I immediately bring her to the doctor, she was puking all the way here. Then she vomited again in the doctor office, then again when I was paying. After the medicine, she KO and was all okay on Monday.


But on Tuesday, Ah Wei started vomitting during the night. Then Ting Ting went on diarrhea. To make thing worest, we have got to meet up with the contractors to disscus on the things to be done for our new house. Vincent refused to let me stay home and take care of the children, instead we all have to be here, with Ting Ting rushing to the toilet and Ah Wei clinging to me.

I have a confession to make... I called Mother on Wednesday and told her about Ah Wei... she immediately booked a ticket that afternoon... With them around, somehow lessen my burden...

Ting Ting was much better on Thursday, she vomitted once and diarrhea a few times. Ah Wei have more diarrhea. He condition continued on to Thursday, which I then made a trip to Dr Lee for the diarrhea medicine. His diarrhea stopped after the medicine.

Mother then started to vomit and diarrhea on Friday. Vincent also felt unwell. So we packed dinner and went home early. To our horror, there was no water! I made a call to PUSPAL, one of the water pipe burst in our area. They said they needed two hours to repair. Mother meanwhile diarrhea two times. We waited and waited, still no water, they said they might need to work until midnight. Midnight, still no water, we stopped waiting...

Next morning, I called again, still repairing... I told them that they have got no efficient. Went to work feeling like crap... no water to even wash hands or face, toilets smell vomitant and shitty...

The water came in about 9pm that night. Finally, we get to clean ourselves up and washed the bottles for the children. Father started to feel unwell on Sunday... they went back unwell even on Wednesday, I've been feeling quite bad about that... The kids however, were so happy to see their grandparents...