Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Merdeka

Its Malaysia Independence Day today and after reading Kenny Sia , I've decided to take the "How Un-Malaysian Are You?" test. Most of you know that I've been away almost 20 years, never educated in Malaysia (except for the Church pre-school) and only know one of two Malay words. So most probably I will fail miserably. But, my result...



Congratulations , you are 20% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Abdullah Badawi !

How Un-Malaysian Are You?



Kinda surprise for me : )


Just a side note, last nite at 12 midnite, there were fire-works just besides our residence and it was loud. So loud when it shot up and then spattered on our roof, then the smoke... Really bad for us living so close... I didn't even have the mood to watched as I'm more afraid that little gal might wake up. Sure enough she did, but she didn't cry, just look at me bewitched. After the whoha, one of our motion senser was not working (so much shaking of the house) and we have to call in the Chubb people : (