Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Image hosting by Photobucket

Call us cheapskate, we usually have dinner at Hans, Parkmall if there is a special day and save a really expensive location for really really special day. Valentine's Day is only so so, thus Hans here we come!


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Edlynne have some bread plus some soup tasting

I was glad that we've went to Hans as the queue for the other resturants were horrible...



Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
I have asked Vincent why this Fish & Co. queue was the longest and why people don't bother to call and check if its fully booked already. He replied that thou. its fully booked, people would still wanna come cos of the LOVE sign infornt of the store. Hmmm... maybe...

I wanna take some pictures of the LOVE sign but Vincent hurry me along :(


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
We went to Suntec after dinner and took some pictures infornt of the HUSH HUSH store

Lately I felt sad looking at Edlynne's fotos. Edlynne have not been co-operating with my new camera. Thus I tried an experiment :


Image hosting by Photobucket
No expression with the new Fuji Z2


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
With Sony dun remember what model bulky camera. Wow! Can posed somemore!

Seem like I got to stick with the Sony... *sad*


Image hosting by Photobucket
Can you believe it, she knock out after 10 minutes from the above two pictures :)