Friday, July 25, 2008

Updates

What have we been up to?

Sales, babyfair, then mega sales. You happy, we tired... My staffs ran off after the first day, they complaint that its too tired... Now I'm too jaded to get new staffs, when people came in for vacancy, I will just tell them - "Look, this is a big shop and if you cannot cope, please just leave now! Stop wasting our time!" I think I will be staffless for a long long time...

Meanwhile, Mother & Father, then my mom came to take care of the kids... they are now officially spolited...

Our new house is still in process, think will only be ready in the later part of this year.

Just renewed this existing shop rental contract, new owner increased our rental by 15%!!

Now, the big news - We are opening a branch! In Ampang Waterfront! We always knew that we wanted to open one in Ampang, been searching for a nice lot since 1 year ago. Only recently we managed to find one. Its a second floor end lot, very big, like one and a half lot. So now, super busy preparing for the branch... Hopefully all goes well...