Thursday, March 29, 2007

One good news & One bad news

Which one first?

Lets talk about the bad news first. Our staff, Siti is leaving for further education... so sad... I'm sure Edlynne will miss her kakat... but immediately we will be short of manpower... so no choice, our first reaction was to send Edlynne to full day school. We went around to Pat School House in Tmn Tun, Peter & Jane in Damansara Jaya and Montessori of The Little Capers at Kota Damansara.

Pat was the best, but also the most expensive. Peter & Jane was bit too advance for her and thus we decided on The Little Capers. Ms Zora was also helpful and we agreed on extending one hour from 6pm to 7pm, so Edlynne will have dinner in school then drove back to the shop by one of the teachers.

Meanwhile, we keep a look out for new staffs...
Then the good news. I'm preggie : )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, its not really good news if you consider my situtation. But I'm happy anyway. I hope the baby will share the same birthday as me in November : )