Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hello! BB No. 2!

We went to Sunway Medical after sending Edlynne to school. Journey there was a bit long, dunno if I can hold on during labour time.

We went to the gynae area and have to take a number, registrated, before we cn sit outside the gynae's office. We can see which gynae is the most popular by looking at the number of patients sitting outside their area. Obvisously mine wasn't. But the most popular is a male gynae, which I will never consider...

Dr Wong is one of the two female gynae. She was very into details and ready to answer my questions. However during scans, we couldn't detect baby as its too early into my pregnancy, but she detected that I have a fibroid.

The baby is in the lower part and fibriod on the upper part. She assured me that its a small one and they don't share the same area. But still, I'm a bit worried...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Baby / Fibroid

Hopefully it will be gone by my next visit...