Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Latest Update

Wei Wei have been a very good baby, most of the time he is asleep but he wokes up very frequently for milk, I meant very frequently... He can wake up 1 - 1.5 hour later for milk after finishing 100ml of EBM. When I checked him in for the photolight theraphy session in SJMC, the nurses were shocked that he was already drinking 4 oz in Day 6. And no miracle happened for me, my breast milk were like last time, not enough... But I'm not as stressful like in Edie's time, if I have not enough, then I suppliment lor, no problem, I'm just going to try my best.

Other time, I tried to keep him awake in the day so by the time he is awake at night, usually only for the short period of diaper changing and feeding, then he is back to dreamland.

These fotos were the excerise session that we've just started,


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sayang baby

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kiss

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting