Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My latest checkup...

Went for my week 38 checkup today... haiz... history repeats itself, my aminotic fluid is again in dangerous low. I do not know what went wrong for my two pregnancies. Anyway the plan was to have me induced tommorrow...

I think this will also be like the last pregnancy, a 20 something hours labour and hopefully don't end up in emergency c-sect. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My swollen legs (can't fit into the Crocs anymore)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My tummy which started with some PUPPS lately and been keeping me awake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is so sweet, she will immediately come and sayang me if I complaint of any pains