Friday, November 09, 2007

Bad News!

Sorry for not being to update as frequent... I'm now in my last month of my pregnancy and things have not been going so well... hmm... I meant in the shop...

Wei Wei have been good but he have a very (I mean VERY) good apetite and now I'm eating like no tommorrow. I even ate more than Vincent (which is very impressive if you know him). Else my stomach will produced the acidic burps which makes me very uncomfortable.

The bad news was that my staffs have "ran away", thats it, they literally "ran away". After Raya when both of them was here on one fine Wednesday, as usual we knocked off at 8pm, but we stayed until 9pm as there was a customer whom knocked on our doors to get a sling. They however have went home... Then came a sms from one that they were robbed?! I called back, Nurul was the one smsed, she said that they were robbed, Elsa (my other staff)'s bag was taken and she ran for help while their another fren ran away. They went to the police station to report the case.

The next day, they smsed that they were unable to work and went back to their "kampong"?! So, we were stucked. They didn't picked up their things nor salaries, just sent us their "resignation letters" and the police report. So bumper! I'm now heavily pregnant and staffless...