Monday, March 27, 2006

NZ - South Island Trip Day 16 (19 Mar)

Home sweet Home!

We returned the car to one of the Scenic Circle Hotels near the airport and took their shutter... its 6:00 am... after almost 12 hours, we reached Singapore!


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
The car that served us well

Edlynne was angry when she saw us! She refused to let us carry her and she keeps crying when we lay her in her cot. I had to carry her, she cried, look at me and buried her face to my body, then look at me again and then buried her face again. She keeps continuing the process and refused to sleep. I guess she must be worried that I will be gone if she sleeps and have to check again and again to see if I'm still there. Poor Edlynne...

I was heartbroken! Edlynne dear, please don't blame mummy. Mummy promise that I will try my best not to leave you again...


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket