Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Potty business

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After our trip, Edlynne's been having difficulty pooing. I guess its the heatiness that she've got from the trip.

We however, been trying to potty train her. So, last evening when we saw her poo expression, we immediately took off her diaper and let her sit on the potty. She was struggling to hold back her diaper and refused to sit. So she stand and tried to poo. One small miserable little hard stool. But she was crying in pain and I've to calm her down...

This morning it was the same thing, however, there was no stool. I put back her diaper. Her face was red and head soaked with perspire. She kept crying and screaming in pain. I tried to rub and massage her tummy with some Ru Yi oil. After sometime she calmed down and I could smelled her output. It was a long and hard one and I even saw some blood with it.

I guessed it the after effects of traveling... I just have to force her to take more water the next time...