Saturday, April 21, 2007

Updates on BB No.2

Went for more scans in Sunway Medical last Wednesday. Finally saw No.2 heartbeat. The fibriod didn't grew in size. And I was confirmed to be in my sixth week. Estimated date of delivery is 12 Dec 2007. What a nice date : ) Of cos if baby is 11 Nov is even better, can share same birthday as me : )

Was quite upset about the First Trimester Down Sydrome testing. Dr Wong commented that here they only do the Triple Test (70% accurate) and if I wanted the First Trimester test (90% accurate), there is only one doctor in Malaysia who did it, Dr Teressa in Gleneagles.

Sunway is already very far, not to mention Ampang... Then she mentioned that its aganist the law to abort even if its birth defects, blah blah blah...

So most probably I will be making my way back to Singapore for tests and detail scans...